Saturday, May 16, 2009

Three flowers (and me)

First, the darn baby who wouldn't hold still...

Wild flower

...and then the best photo I could get of the four of us (possibly a Father's Day gift, unless I can get a better one).

The four girls

I used some original and top-secret Photoshop actions on these. To quote my cute sister: "Do you think it's stupid or fabulous?" LOL. I'm trying to find the middle ground between mimicking the processing of other photographers that I like and developing my own style and set of tools. It's a work in progress, and one with many distractions. Cute distractions, though. ;-)


~RCH~

2 comments:

  1. i love both of these picutres, and i think your actions are beautiful! i am so jealous of your talent -- i really need to download it so you can start teaching me! there is so much i wish i could do, that i can't right now.

    anyway, if you want me to help you out with taking some pictures of you + the girls for fathers day, i'd be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'd love it if you could take our picture! I have one very particular shot / location in mind (which didn't work out when I was taking these ones -- mental note: take bug spray to ward off airplane-sized mosquitoes when going up to the Summit) but it would have to be done soon-ish because I don't know how long the mountains will look as magically green as they do right now. (Or I guess I could just give up my dream of that particular photo, lol.)

    When are you free?

    ReplyDelete