Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tres gets the treatment

Tres gets the treatment

I took the original photo (shot in June of last year, so she would have been 8mo) and gave it a cross processed look via a curves adjustment layer in Photoshop. That looked cool, but I thought I'd like to rough it up a little more so I zoomed in on some rusty barrels Mary and I photographed on our recent explore and overlayed that for texture (masking out the skin a bit).

Mary, I hope that someday you'll be able to load Photoshop onto your computer. I have so many tricks I want to teach you! :-*


~RCH~

1 comment:

  1. oh my, this is stunning!! i LOVE it! i know... i really do need to load it. but i think the one you gave me wont work on our desktop (which is where all my photos + photo editing tools are)... vince can buy it (relitively) cheap because he is a student... maybe one day! :D

    anyway, i love this picture! it's so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete